At Ronald Abram, we would like to ensure your ring is the perfect fit.
Visiting a jewellery professional will always be the most accurate method of checking your ring size, however this guide offers the next best solution.
If you would like in-person assistance, we invite you to visit our salon at The Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Hong Kong for a complimentary measuring service.
|45||3 ¼||4 ½||F ½|
|46||3 ¾||6||G ½|
|50||5 ¼||10||J ½|
|54||6 ¾||14||M ½|
|55||7 ¼||15||N ½|
|58||8 ¼||18||P ½|
|59||8 ¾||19||Q ½|
|62||9 ¾||22||S ½|
|63||10 ¼||23||T ½|
|66||11 ¼||26||V ½|
|67||11 ¾||27||W ½|
|71||13 ¼||31||Z ½|
Want to learn more?
- Ring size can vary depending on the time of day and weather/temperature conditions.
- Ring size will also vary across both hands.
- Size may also vary according to ring design. A wider ring band may be a more snug fit compared to a narrow or slim band.
- Multiple ring resizing is not suggested as it may weaken the structure of the piece, so an accurate measurement is essential.
- Certain designs are not resizable, including most eternity rings.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about ring sizing.
Disclaimer: The size guide only provides a size reference. Ronald Abram takes no responsibility for inaccurate measurements. Please read our returns policy carefully.
Ronald Abram Ring Sizer
A complimentary ring sizer is available for those wishing to purchase a Ronald Abram piece.